August 24, 2016
The position is responsible for creatively originating and executing broadcast designs in conformance
with the broadcast visual policy.
- Originating and ideating designs for visual assets and illustrations according to various written briefs e.g. commercials and montages for various shows and news features;
- Developing and redesigning KTN corporate identity visuals in line with the Group’s broadcast visual policy;
- Re-designing of station idents, programme properties and news templates;
- Originating and developing physical and virtual sets and on-air assets in line with the brief using the ORAD system and 3D based platforms;
- Participating in generation, improvement, sustenance and implementation of the visual policy e.g. news intros and in house production shows;
- Troubleshooting, treating and reporting on creations, illustrations and creative processes;
- Communicating and interacting productively with client departments
- Briefing the supervisor fully on all assignments and progress thereof.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Animation or related field
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- ORAD on air graphics
- Ability to deal with pressure and deliver within set deadlines
- Judgement, discretion and independence in decision making
- Willingness to work long hours, weekends and holidays
If you possess the above qualifications and have the drive to meet the challenges send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
RADIO KAYA 93.1 FM (MSA), 99.7 FM (MLD) NA 94.9 VOI NA VIUNGA VYAKE.