MOBILE APPS ADMINISTRATOR
August 24, 2016
We are seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the above position. In this position, you will work in a media products based, service-oriented web and mobile design team that supports revenue generating business needs by developing and managing mobile apps. The role is for someone who has experience and is passionate about creating cool & productive mobile apps for the leading platforms – Android , Windows & iOS.
The MAA’s Role will include the following:-
- Work closely together with the other developers (backend, frontend & apps), product management and designers alike to create stunning apps. On a daily basis, you’ll work on documentation, performance optimization and, of course, test cases.
- Work on various projects related to digital mobile media
- Work closely together with product management, designers and your peers to create and manage awesome products
- Create quality apps that integrate seamlessly with back-end systems.
- Working on apps that integrate audio, video, data communications and integration with other services’ APIs.
- Write well-designed and reusable code for multiple devices and screen resolutions. Well-sliced & diced code
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Android, IOS Programming Skills
- HTML5/Mobile Web development, knowledge of working with InteliJ IDEA IDE
SOAP, REST/RESTFul Web Services, Bootstrap 3
- Expertise using collaborative software tools such as GIT, SVN, and Mercurial etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in design disciplines and processes, experience in client server solution architecture, MVC Models, OOP and High performance solutions
- Excellent understanding of Software development methodologies and related SDLC’s
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, in a high pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy
Academic and professional Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline, with 5 years of professional experience.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to email@example.com before 12 Noon, Friday 9th September 2016.
RADIO KAYA 93.1 FM (MSA), 99.7 FM (MLD) NA 94.9 VOI NA VIUNGA VYAKE.